2023-2024 Travel Registration Fees
Registration fees for the 2023-2024 season are listed in the corresponding tabs.
Per North Carolina Youth Soccer Association (NCYSA) policy, players must fulfill their financial obligations in full to the club as part of their registration with the club. Registration fees are collected through the registration system, and can be paid in full upon registration, or to assist with financial planning, the club offers an installment payment plan to spread payments over several months. Deposits are nonrefundable. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NRFA offers financial assistance to members in the Travel and Recreation programs who demonstrate financial need. Families are encouraged to review the Financial Aid information and submit the application no later than June 30th. Questions should be directed to email@example.com
Registration fees cover the following items:
- Coach Compensation
- League membership fees
- Referees fees for primary league
- Field usage fees
- NCYSA or US Club Soccer Fees (includes 1 player pass per player + insurance)
- Goalkeeper Fall & Spring Training sessions for Academy and Classic Players
- Weekly Training
- Video Technology
- Club Management, Administrative, and Operational Support
- Technical Staff Support
- Risk Management background checks for coaches and staff
- Financial Assistance Program
- Field equipment and maintenance
- Club Insurance
- Tournament Registration
- Coach Travel for Tournaments
**Please note that uniforms and your family’s personal expenses related to tournaments (i.e. meals, lodging, mileage) remain separate from the NRFA Registration fee.
Jadyn Rose Scholarship
In 2022, the N
She put her heart on the field at each game and cheered her teammates on from the sidelines with her mom beside her coaching.
This team became a family, and family was everything to her. Jadyn would want any kid to have the opportunity to play and create a family with NRFA, no mater the cost.
Funds from this scholarship will go to cover registration fees at all level of play from Recreation, Academy and Classic.
- If you are interested in donating to the scholarship, click below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on donations by check.
"There is always someone out there getting better than you by training harder than you."